Thursday 13 March 2014

Poncho and Palazzo

I am so happy today! I am filled with that kinda excitement that you have when you find your old clothes and you suddenly find a way to wear them all over again..

This black wool Poncho with the red pom-poms on the sides is almost 5 years old now. I got it from a hand loom store in Kashmir! I love the fact that it’s compatible with all of my clothes.
 With spring on it’s full bloom this piece never disappoints me, it’s easy to pair, carry and very hassle free. Also, it’s like warm and cool at the same time and adds a chic factor because of it’s shape.

Now coming to the lower. I got this animal printed palazzo from the market place called Pallika bazaar in Delhi.. The material used for making this is Crepe.

My golden and sparkly Toms are from #Aldo and my specs are from #Ray-ban.
With love, for #teenvogue







No comments:

Post a Comment