Wednesday 26 March 2014

Knotted Camouflage and See-Through Swatch

Summer’s here, Hurray!!! Found some of my old stuff and matched it with my new Camouflage Shirt which has a knot in the front! I got it stitched from a local tailor and I think he got me perfectly (perks of living in India, haha!)

Also, if anyone has noticed, I am wearing my new limited edition See-through Swatch watch! It’s my favourite piece right now. Apart from that I am carrying a black Studded leather bag, and wearing matching leather boots. All of them including the black pleated lycra-cotton skirt are from Primark and my hair accessories are from Accessorize.

Knotted Camouflage Shirt : Custom made
Watch : #Swatch
Bag , Boots and Skirt : #Primark
Hair Accessories : #Accessorize

With Love,
For #teenvogue 









No comments:

Post a Comment