Monday 20 January 2014

Holographic Schuh

Well I never believed in love at first sight until I saw this pair of holographic shoes at the Schuh store on oxford street.. As we are talking about the topic of love so this jacket was not behind in the line.. I went to shop in the amazing sale at Zara and there it was, hanging with glory, in the “fresh stock section".. Damn! I said but then I gathered all my courage and got this piece of sky to be on my shoulders! Love the Sky blue leather with quilted details and the silver zippers. I paired all of this up with sister stuff as follows..

Turtle neck navy blue Sweater : #Zara
Grey and black Waist Coat : #UnitedColorsOfBenetton
Sky blue leather Jacket : Zara
Arm Candy : #Aldo and #Accessorize
Jeans : Zara
Shoes : #Schuh 
Hope you all like it..
#loveyou
For #teenvogue 
#teen #vogue #fashion #click #fashionblogger









No comments:

Post a Comment